Important update as of March 1, 2021
Our office is open by appointment only. All classes are virtual at this time. In-person, virtual, and phone appointments are available. To speak to a counselor, schedule an appointment, or register for upcoming classes:
Call: (847)783-0232, choose option 1 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Important COVID-19 Information
This page lists information related to the COVID-19 General Resources and Resources for McHenry, Kane and Lake Counties.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available. Check back for updates .
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
- Illinois Coronavirus(Covid-19) Response Website – For general questions about COVID-19 and Illinois’ response and guidance, call 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD):COVID-19 Resources
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Suspends Foreclosures and Evictions for Enterprise-Backed Mortgages – The FHFA has directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the Enterprises) to suspend foreclosures and evictions for at least 60 days. The foreclosure and eviction suspension applies to homeowners with an Enterprise-backed single-family mortgage.
- FHFA Moves to Provide Suspension Relief for Renters in Multifamily Properties -On March 23, the the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) is announced that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will offer multifamily property owners mortgage forbearance with the condition that they suspend all evictions for renters unable to pay rent due to the impact of coronavirus.
- State of Illinois Economic Assistance– Information and updates on unemployment assistance, utility relief, food access, loans for small businesses, and the process of filing a federal waiver to expand Medicaid coverage.
- CFPB COVID-19 Updates –Daily updates on Mortgage Relief during the COVID-19 Crisis
Resources For McHenry County
- Mchenry County Health Department – Mchenry County Coronavirus(COVID-19) Resource Page
- Utility Assistance – Extended LIHEAP assistance thru McHenry County Housing Authority or Call .
- Mchenry County 211 –is available 24/7 to make referrals to health and human service agencies – from mortgage, rent, and utility assistance to food banks, child care, health services, job training, clothing, emergency shelter, counseling and much more. Dial 211 from any wireless or land line phone or Call 888-865-9903.
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center to Provide COVID-19 Testing in Elgin, McHenry, and Sycamore beginning April 21st .COVID-19 tests are available by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accepted.Call 847-608-1344 or 815-363-9900 to schedule your appointment today
Resources For Kane County
- Kane County Health Department – General Kane County Covid-19 updates and other Resources
- Kane County Connects – Daily Updates and Newsletter with updates and Community Resources.
- City of Elgin Resource Map – Covid-19 Resources and beyond for residents living and working in Elgin.
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center to Provide COVID-19 Testing in Elgin, McHenry, and Sycamore beginning April 21st .COVID-19 tests are available by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Call 847-608-1344 or 815-363-9900 to schedule your appointment today.
Resources For Lake County
- Lake County Department of Human Services – General Information for Residents of Lake County and other resources.
- United Way of Lake County(211) – is a free, confidential, 24-hour information and referral helpline connecting individuals and families in need with access to available health and human services. 211 is Lake County’s one-stop shop for help!
- Veterans Assistance Commision – promotes the welfare of honorably discharged veterans of military service and their families. The VAC acts as a central service office for all veteran organizations and has general oversight of the distribution of emergency assistance to military veterans and their families.
86 N. Williams
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Donate To Restoration America
As a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, Restoration America relies on your donations so that we can offer the counseling services that we do. Every dollar you donate, over 80% goes directly into the services that we provide our clients. Your donation is tax deductible.